7/31/2010

Coming soon

Under 16 is around the corner..
still left six days I think..
need to more focus and seriously..
last year for me..MANDY...thinking clearly..
so I still have three more practise I think..
trying to catch more feeling with my setting..must also remind myself what did senior tell me before..
I won't let you dissapointed..I promise..I will be seriously and hardworking at the period..
JERSEY 11 TEMERLOH GIRL TEAM is ready for fighting..
JERSEY 7 ,6 and 4 also ready for the challenge..
So..today I need to back Kuantan..I will back early to Kuantan for some reason..
Of course is MP3!!=)

I 'm falling in love with you,MP3..
but I still don't know want buy what colour..whatever la..go see first..hehe=]
I wish I can buy you tomorrow..
MP3..I'm coming..
Kelly will accompany me..Thannks you~!!!
so tomorrow..I will apperiated it..
I was planing tomorrow...what clothes I want wear?What time I need to wake up tomorrow..
I'm so excited..but feels sleepy..
so Good Night..Good luck to my games..
and it will be fun at this Saturday..hahaha..
SALLY!!
OMBAK!!!!!

1 comment: