6/09/2010

Do all the best

Today I will going Malacca for SUKMA..

Finally reach this day..

First time that I play SUKMA..

Feels excited and nervous..

But I will do all my best to help Pahang team win it..

If I got chances I want performances well..

Today go on the way to Malacca..

I want think quite by myself..

To set my own target for myself..

And get ready for play well..

I will pay attention everytime and everywhere..

I will get more useful experiences in this games..

Mental strong..

As a setter, needs has to calm down and think how to get the score..

because setter have to control the games..

must have well communication with spiker..

and set well,covering well,and serve well..

MANDY..

Just do it..

don't think it's too hard..

Just do what you think and what you want to do..

Just enjoy my games..

I'm ready..

Lets go..

PAHANG VOLLEYBALL GIRL TEAM..

1 comment: