6/03/2010

Useless

Today training as normal..

and same like shit..

Evening have friendly match with U18..

erm..give comment to myself..

feels cant performance well..

after that had play with senior..

that set..kinda lousy..

why I can't set well??

Why I can't covering well??

Why?Why?..Why I very lousy??

Why I can't move??

How I hardworking to training..also can improve..

I 'm useless..

Dissapointed..

Many mistake that I done..

Many...

Many..

Many dao your mum also don't know..

I 'm tired..

Can't I be the leader to bring the team?

Why I can't talk loudly..

Where is my communication??

Down..

Down..

Down..

2 comments:

  1. don think urself unless lah~~
    u muz think u can do it de mah~~
    muz win urself 1st oni can improve another thing~
    or nt~
    u can think abt me~hahah~cheh~~
    gambateh for u game ahr~
    i will support u all~
    in my heart=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun think urself is useless...
    erm..or你可以常提醒自己你之前做不到的...我要做到比之前的好...慢慢慢慢进步....
    erm..dis my comment...at de last..gambateh!!U CAN!!!

    ReplyDelete